ABATE SE ~ Education ~ Charity ~ Legislation ~ Site Directory ~ Submissions ~ Run Calendar

Photo Gallery ~ Classifieds ~ Message Board ~ Message Board Rules ~ Links ~ Home

ABATE of Oregon SE ChapterAdd Post
 Author / Subject  Post  Date / Time 
KC
Madison's "Wrenegade Pub"
Hi, I'm the Harley and Harley rider friendly manager of Madison's "Wrenegade Pub". Our pub is new and we are located in the Hood Center Mall that is located in Gresham near the intersection of Division St. and Burnside St. Our address is: 1585 NE Division St.
I'd really like it if you would ride on over and get aquainted sometime. If you come in around lunch time i'll treat you to one free lunch, but you'll have to show me your Abate membership card as this offer is only being offered to Abate members. KC
06 Jun 2004 15:46
 Add PostTop
Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... Change colors... about Easy Forum! 0.164 sec